Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hareem Al Sultan حريم السلطان



The new favorite television show in my household is this Arabic show on Ya Hala HD (OSN). It's originally a Turkish show that they dubbed in Arabic about Suleiman the Magnificent, his love life, his conquests in war and his harem. It's really interesting because the show is stooped in history and in general is just a fun show to watch.


I recommend anyone to watch it. You really do end up finding yourself on the edge of your seat by the end of the episode. It has English subtitles too for those of you who don't speak Arabic. :D

5 comments:

Nazsheikh said...

Cool, I am so in to Turkish drama(Arabic dubbed) will definitely watch this. hope I can find it in Arabsat.

BintElOud said...

Sorry for the long awaited reply, I think I overlooked some of my emails :$$$$$ ma baaad :D I'm not sure it's on Arabsat but if it is are you enjoying it? :D

missionbeach said...

do you know when is season 2 coming in arabic ? thanks in advance:)

Hammad mohammed said...

Hareem.Al-Sultan.S3.From.History.To.Drama.Ep01

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10e573_hareem-al-sultan-s3-from-history-to-drama-ep01-elgeel3-net_creation#.RZ_45Uoc88E

jazmine said...

Where can we watch season 4?

Post a Comment